If you’re planning to take the GMAT Exam in 2023, you’ll need to find the best GMAT coaching classes that will help you succeed. In this article, we’ll dive into the top GMAT coaching class options for 2023 so that you can make an informed decision about your GMAT preparation. Whether you prefer traditional classroom learning or virtual classes, we have something for everyone!
How coaching helps in GMAT preparation
Coaching not only provides the students with the required material for GMAT preparation but also imparts strategies and tips to score well in the examination. On an average class size is 10-15 students which is perfect for individual attention. Generally, the faculty comprises of experienced professionals who have themselves achieved a high score in GMAT and know all the tricks of the trade.
The course material is updated as per the latest syllabus and pattern of GMAT. Also, regular mock tests are conducted to ensure that the students are on track with their preparation. Apart from this, some coaching centres like EduAims also offer one-on-one sessions wherein the student can discuss their doubts and queries with the coach.
Online GMAT coaching vs Offline GMAT coaching
There are many different ways to study for the GMAT, but two of the most popular methods are GMAT online coaching and in person GMAT coaching. Both have their own pros and cons, so it’s important to decide which one is more aligned to your need and is right for you before you start studying.
Online GMAT coaching gives you the flexibility to study whenever and wherever you want. You can also tailor your studies to your own learning style and pace. However, it can be easy to get distracted when you’re studying online, and you won’t have access to a personal tutor or instructor. But, if you are a working professional with limited availability of time for GMAT preparation or you do not have a good GMAT coaching centre in close proximity, online coaching classes would work well for you.
Offline GMAT coaching usually takes place in a classroom setting with a group of other students. This can be a great way to stay focused and motivated, and you’ll also be able to get immediate feedback from your instructor. However, it can be more expensive than studying online, and you’ll need to fit your studies around a set schedule.
Top GMAT Coaching to look out for in 2023
If you are looking to improve your GMAT score or simply want to take your test-prep to the next level, these five GMAT coaching classes are definitely worth considering.
1. EduAims: Founded in 2012, EduAims is one of the most reputed GMAT coaching in India. They offer in centre classes from their institute in Kolkata and provide online coaching classes in entire India. With years of experience helping students achieve their highest scores, they know what it takes to get results and certainly is one the best options to seek guidance for GMAT preparation online.
Why choose EduAims:
- One-on-one personalised classes
- Customised Mock tests
- Detailed Study Material
2. LilacBuds: LilacBuds is another well-known name in test prep and admissions consulting. With personalised attention and a focus on helping you reach your goals, they are a great option for anyone looking for an intensive GMAT prep course. They offer online classes and AI based dashboard which helps students with their preparation and to achieve a great score.
Why choose LilacBuds:
- 1000+ students mentored
- A lot of students have achieved scores above 700
- Well-Experienced faculty
3. The Princeton Review: It offers a comprehensive GMAT prep course that covers all the material you need to know for the exam. They also offer different GMAT course packages that you can choose from as per your requirement and budgets
Why choose Princeton Review:
- Live instructions and practice tests
- Interactive video lessons
After researching and comparing the best GMAT Coaching Classes of 2023, we have concluded that each of these three programs offer a unique range of features that can help students prepare for the GMAT. In addition, there are other great GMAT preparation courses available on the market depending on your individual learning style, test-taking strategies and goals. Whether you decide to go with self-study or join one of these top rated coaching classes this year, make sure to choose carefully in order to maximize your chance of success. Good luck with your